Lemon Rosemary Garlic Chicken
With a little time, a few ingredients and a grill, you can create this delightful Entree.
- Chicken Breasts
- 3 parts Fresh Garlic chopped
- 2 parts Fresh Rosemary chopped
- 1 part Fresh Parsley chopped
- Olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Lemon Slices (round)
Prepare in the Morning, grill in the evening!
Make sure your chicken is thawed before you marinade.
Put chicken, chopped garlic, rosemary, parsley, olive oil and S & P in a bowl. Toss about.
Put sliced lemon in the mix (round slices, medallion style). Let marinate for the day.
Grill lemons with the chicken (once the lemon is grilled, it is delicious to eat!)
Serve each breast with a grilled lemon on top.
Food is Love.
Canyons’ takes huge pride in our food and strives to source our ingredients locally whenever possible. All of our trips host amazing fresh food, for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. If you REALLY like food and wine, check out our specialty trip on the Main Salmon, annually August 28- September 2 here: Wine & Culinary Extravaganza
Similar Posts by The Author:
- Offbeat Interview Series with Nate
- Offbeat Interview Series with Tim
- How do I get to the River?
- Offbeat Interview Series with Kyle
- Offbeat Interview Series with Gerrit